Wednesday, March 07, 2007

How do you spell woman? M-E-L-I-N-D-A.

THE TOP 8 LADIES OF THE IDOL 6


1) Jordin Sparks ('Heartbreaker,' by Pat Benetar -- Loves Football.) - I originally thought Jordin was a poor man's Lisa Tucker. Then, I thought Lisa Tucker was a poor man's Jordin Sparks.

Now?

I think Jordin Sparks is simply too young. Too Fresh. And too new.


2) Sabrina Sloan ('Don't Let Go,' by En Vogue -- Wanted to be the next Katie Couric/Ryan Seacrest.) - Sabrina's hair is very curly.



And her vocals? Not so curly.

In actuality, she was pretty darn flat.


3) Antonella Barba ('Put Your Records On,' by Corinne Bailey Rae -- Plays the violin.) - Girl! Turn your record off!

I'll also tell you my favorite song. It's any song that you're not singing.


4) Haley Scarnato ('If My Heart Had Wings,' by Faith Hill -- Used to be a gymnast until she broke herself.) - I didn't even bother paying attention during Haley's performance, because she's a total goner.


5) Stephanie Edwards ('Sweet Things,' by Rufus & Chaka Khan -- Used to be shy.) - I enjoy the Stephanie Edwards, but unfortunately I did not enjoy her performance. She was pitchy with a capital P.


6) LaKisha Jones ('I Have Nothing,' by Whitney Houston -- Terrified of animals. All of them.) - Best Idol-related "I Have Nothing" performance ever.

And that's saying something, because there's a lot of them.

A lot.


7) Gina Glocksen ('Call Me When You're Sober,' by Evanescence -- Has a lot of good luck charms.) - Eh.

I know Amy Lee, Gina.

And Madam Glocksen?

You are no Amy Lee.


8) Melinda 'The Timid Titmouse' Doolittle ('I Am Woman,' by Peggy Lee -- Has OCD.) - Simply Brilliant.

If I never see another Idol performance again, I will die a happy Idol fan. Melinda has fulfilled my every Idol hope. My every Idol wish. My every Idol dream.

She is an Idol goddess...in non-Kelly Clarkson/Frenchie Davis form.



judge jru votes

Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. LaKisha. Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. LaKisha.

Melinda.

M-E-L-I-N-D-A.

Melinda.


judge jru predicts

I would love to say Antonella is gonna go, but her tone deaf ass isn't going anywhere.

It's gonna be Haley. And either Sabrina or Stephanie.

15 Comments:

Blogger I Love Dani said...

I love your blog! It is hilarious, and for the most part, I agree with you. Short, sweet, and to the point, I like it. Check out my blog and let me know what you think! http://blog.gotuit.com/index.php/2007/03/08/idol-girls-in-it-to-win-it/

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to agree but I do think "Miss somebody put my pics up after I took them down from myspace" crappy singer, is going to stay and we will lose someone who can really sing in her place..that sucks! oh yeah, and Haley is gone.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous idolfan said...

Oh, you are so right about Melinda. . she makes me melt. . It's all about her and Lakisha Jones but I think she is going to take it this year.

6:28 PM  
Blogger iris said...

Melinda Doolittle for me... Definitely..

www.topsocialite.com
www.modernidol.com

10:42 AM  
Anonymous wall panels said...

that is so true

7:22 AM  
Anonymous quick bust breast enhancement pills said...

It is hard to believe that it is that time again.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Vig Rx Plus male enhancement pills said...

I love Haley. I wonder what she is up to now.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous vig rx said...

I saw Jared Cotter on a commercial the other day.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous liquid vitamins said...

Melinda was one of the best.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous best mineral make up said...

best mineral makeup

It is a great show

10:35 PM  
Anonymous tanning lotion said...

I can hardly wait. The new season is right around the corner.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous indoor tanning lotion said...

Yes it is. American Idol seems to start at the beginning of tanning season.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous best tanning lotion said...

Yes it does.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Download entourage said...

This is very nice blog. Culea is best known for playing Amy Amanda Allen in the 1980s hit TV series The A-Team. Her role was as newspaper reporter Amy Allen, who worked with the team for the first season-and-a-half of the series.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous credit card processing said...

Oh, you are so right about Melinda. . she makes me melt. .

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home