Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dude, Where's the Talent?

THE TOP 8 BOYS OF THE IDOL 6


1) Blake Lewis ('All Mixed Up,' by 311 -- Loves Improv Comedy, Halloween, and 311.) - The first guy I ever dated LOVED 311. A lot. I tolerated it, but I won't tolerate it any more.

Who goes on the Idol and sings 311? Honestly!

What's Blake going to sing next? Crazytown? Everlast? How about some Deep Blue Something?

Now that would be a headache to my ears.


2) Sanjaya Malakar ('Waiting On the World to Change,' by John Mayer -- Knows how to hula.) - Painful. And wimpy.


3) Sundance Head ('Jeremy,' by Pearl Jam -- Wears a "fat suit.") - Do I have to watch the rest of this show?

I don't know if I can take another Sundance performance. Or another Sanjaya performance. Or another Phil Stacey performance. Or pretty much anyone's performance. Except for Melinda and LaKisha. They are the diamonds in the roughness that is the Idol 6.


4) Chris Richardson ('Tonight I Want to Cry,' by Keith Urban -- Lost a lot of weight before the Idol.) - At least he's pretty.


5) Jared Cotter ('If You Really Love Me,' by Stevie Wonder -- Played Division II college basketball.) - Jared may be sexy, but he's no Ryan Starr...



...now that was a Stevie Wonder Idol performance of epically bad proportions.


6) Brandon Rogers ('I Just Want to Celebrate,' by Rare Earth -- Is a classical piano player.) - At least he wasn't boring.

But here's the thing, Brandon's performances are so forgettable that even Simon can't keep his name straight (he called Brandon -- "Travis").


7) Phil Stacey ('I Need You,' by Leann Rimes -- Hasn't always been bald.) - Ugh.



Just UGH.


8) Chris Sligh ('Wanna Be Loved,' by DC Talk -- Used to have short hair.) - Chris sings soulless Christian Rock. Again.

I'm done with him.


judge jru votes

No one. Seriously.


judge jru predicts

Sanjaya? Sundance? Phil Stacey? Anyone except Chris Sligh, Chris Richardson, and Blake Lewis.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

i agree i think sundance and phil stacy are getting the boot. god what was phil stacy thinking?? Sanjaya will get through the crack yet again. Who in the f*** votes for that guy anyway? not people that actually have talent. obviously.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

I want Sanjaya to go home. But I actually think the guys are better than the girls this year. Overall anyway, with the exception of Melinda. I think Lakisha or whatever sounds like every other sassy gospel singer. But yeah, I was excited about Blake's performance. I think there should be more 311 on American Idol.


And I miss Ryan Starr :(

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was ballsy for him to sing 311. Don't be a little bitch because the show isn't going to be a bunch of hip hop. It was a rare thing. It's a dumb show anyway. What are you going to write about when it's off the air? Go read a book. Too much of this crap on t.v. anyway.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous idolfan said...

yeah, basically all the boys suck except blake lewis, chris richardson and maybe just maybe chris sligh. I love little sanjaya though. . not for his voice but for his youthful naivete and idealism. . .he's also a total cutie.

BTW - thanks for the blogroll link to my site. I've added your blog to my roll also :-)

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake is the only reason to watch on Tuesdays.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Tanning Lotion said...

Haley was definately a looker.

11:21 PM  
Anonymous magna rx male enhancement said...

Ryan Star should have never been on American Idol

12:00 AM  
Blogger joy said...

When one of my favorites become famous, I also feel lucky that I "knew him before he was famous." Through the seasons, we've seen everyday, talented singers, become superstars! Enjoi all eps American Idol Download here...

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Download entourage season said...

You know I am a huge fan of music. American Idol is my favorite tv show. I have watched this tv show regularly from download-tvshows.com. Kris Allen is my favorite singer. My all Friends also watch and Download American Idol Episodes from download-tvshows.com. This is very good site for watching all tv shows free.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous long distance rates said...

i agree i think sundance and phil stacy are getting the boot. I think it was ballsy for him to sing 311.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home