THE TOP 8 LADIES OF THE IDOL 6
1) Jordin Sparks ('Heartbreaker,' by Pat Benetar -- Loves Football.)
- I originally thought Jordin was a poor man's Lisa Tucker. Then, I thought Lisa Tucker was a poor man's Jordin Sparks.
I think Jordin Sparks is simply too young. Too Fresh. And too new.2) Sabrina Sloan ('Don't Let Go,' by En Vogue -- Wanted to be the next Katie Couric/Ryan Seacrest.)
- Sabrina's hair is very curly.
And her vocals? Not so curly.
In actuality, she was pretty darn flat. 3) Antonella Barba ('Put Your Records On,' by Corinne Bailey Rae -- Plays the violin.)
- Girl! Turn your record off!
I'll also tell you my favorite song. It's any song that you're not singing.4) Haley Scarnato ('If My Heart Had Wings,' by Faith Hill -- Used to be a gymnast until she broke herself.)
- I didn't even bother paying attention during Haley's performance, because she's a total goner.5) Stephanie Edwards ('Sweet Things,' by Rufus & Chaka Khan -- Used to be shy.)
- I enjoy the Stephanie Edwards, but unfortunately I did not enjoy her performance. She was pitchy with a capital P.6) LaKisha Jones ('I Have Nothing,' by Whitney Houston -- Terrified of animals. All of them.)
- Best Idol-related "I Have Nothing" performance ever.
And that's saying something, because there's a lot of them.
A lot.7) Gina Glocksen ('Call Me When You're Sober,' by Evanescence -- Has a lot of good luck charms.)
I know Amy Lee, Gina.
And Madam Glocksen?
You are no Amy Lee
.8) Melinda 'The Timid Titmouse' Doolittle ('I Am Woman,' by Peggy Lee -- Has OCD.)
- Simply Brilliant.
If I never see another Idol performance again, I will die a happy Idol fan. Melinda has fulfilled my every Idol hope. My every Idol wish. My every Idol dream.
She is an Idol goddess...in non-Kelly Clarkson/Frenchie Davis form.judge jru votes
Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. LaKisha. Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. Melinda. LaKisha.
Melinda.judge jru predicts
I would love to say Antonella is gonna go, but her tone deaf ass isn't going anywhere.
It's gonna be Haley. And either Sabrina or Stephanie.