Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pardon me, Paris

My new favorite place to get pop music mp3s (Kevipod Music) has posted two new songs by the Idol 5's very own Paris Bennett.



CLICK HERE to download the zip file (or if you don't feel like wasting space on your computer...go to this MySpace page to steam them).

I had high hopes for Paris the moment she performed the shit out of "Midnight Train to Georgia" in the very first performance episode of the Idol 5...but ever since then, she has disappointed me. And now, I worry that all hope is lost.

Turn back and find new producers/songwriters "Princess P!"

Turn back before it is too late!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Twistoffate0817 said...

I truely think Paris has become her own person now. These songs proove that she can not only dance, but she can seriously sing. I feel that she is just warming up as an artist, and later on she will begin producing more interesting material for all of her fans. No matter what she comes out with, I will always be a Paris fan. Her songs are catchy and really get me dancing!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris is a great performer who always brings it when she needs to. Her personality and style is great and her new music is "in style" to what people want to hear these days.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those two songs need a couple of times to listen, before you start liking them... I've read that she actually has really good producers that have workes with e.g. Beyoncé, Will Smith and Whitney Houston, so it would be hard for her to find better producers. I'm expecting a lot from the album!

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris is going to do great in the music industry, I've heard her album, it really blows you away. I don't think we need to say "Good luck" anymore,we have so many fans.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Michael said...

I just listened to the two new songs, and what can i say; THEY ROCK! As someone has said before, you really need to listen to them a couple times to get the vibe of the song. I expect great things from her album "Princess P."

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home