Thursday, January 18, 2007

Look Who's Stalking Now - Part Deux

Thanks to the magic of the internet...





...I can now MySpace stalk my latest Idol contestant obsessions -- The Malakars!**



CLICK HERE to see more of Sanjaya!



CLICK HERE to see more of Shyamali!



**It's not like their profiles reveal new hidden depths or anything...it's just that...well...it's fun to see Idol contestants as real people.

Except when they make you feel like you are two birthdays away from a retirement home in Santa Fe.

Who puts a countdown clock on their MySpace page counting down the days until their eighteenth birthday?

And who posts a picture of themselves sitting "naked" behind an acoustic guitar?

Honestly!


UPDATE: For all of the latest Idol related MySpace page stalkings, check out Death By Camera. They are very thorough over there.

2 Comments:

Blogger kjl said...

Great blog! I found you yesterday thanks to Maria and The 9, and I've spent way too much time ever since checking it out! Although I've only watched one season, I am a fan of the train wreck that is AI, so I did watch last night's episode. I really liked the talented little Malakars, but I must say I'm a little disturbed by the picture of her playing the guitar naked! What's that all about!??

Keep up the good blogging. :)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

i'm tellin ya - myspace makes the world go round. i hope tom is a very rich man.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home