Friday, December 08, 2006

J-Hud ain't no hater!

After this interview was released, everyone got all up in Jennifer Hudson's bizness about her hatin' on the "sinning" homos.

It turns out that J-Hud ain't a hater...as evidenced by her latest MySpace blog entry:

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HAPPY/SAD DAY
Current mood: depressed

It should be a happy day because I heard that the National Board of Review picked me as one of the BreakThru Actresses of the Year. What an honor. I was so thrilled when I heard. But it turned into a sad day and I can't understand why or how this happened. When you are up, people try to tear you down. Some paper is saying that I have a problem with gay people. Its just mean and wrong. My feelings are so hurt and I can't sleep. Anybody that knows me, knows that just ain't true. Its makes me so mad that people can twist your words and say anything they want. And, there's nothing I can do about it, except to say, please don't believe everything you read.


Her losing sleep...over US?



Isn't my second favorite Idol contestest of all time just the cutest thing you ever did see?


(Interview via Towleroad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home