Monday, December 11, 2006

Idol Audio Deathmatch : Jennifer Hudson vs. Taylor Hicks

The title of this post might be a bit misleading for those not used to my taste.

Here's the thing about me holding an "Idol Audio Deatmatch" between J-Hud and the Grey Haired One in my head...

Jennifer Hudson will always win.

Always.

Even if she ever makes the mistake of singing "Do I Make You Proud."

Anyways, enough with my babble...here is the mp3 that matters...


And here is the mp3 for those of you that think that Michael McDonald is too "edgy" and "out there"...



And if you're really looking for a good time, go to AOL music to stream the full versions of Fantasia's 'Fantasia' and Taylor Hicks' 'Taylor Hicks.'

Taylor loses that Idol Audio Deathmatch too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home