Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WeeeeeeeOOooOOoOoooO!!!

I pride myself on not being one of those "gay and outrageous" homos. Not that there is anything particularly wrong with being "gay" or "outrageous." It's just that when you put the two adjectives together to describe a human being...you end up with that homo you meet at a party that ends up humping all of the girls in the room, because he thinks it's "hilarious."

Anyhow, I'm not one of those guys...but at the same time...sometimes...against my better judgement...my taste veers into the verygay and veryoutrageous.

So you can only imagine the reaction I had when I took a look at my mail tonight...opened up the discreet white bag that housed the latest issue of "The Advocate"...and discovered this cover story...

woooOOooOo

My reaction was about non-gay and non-outrageous as this bit of YouTube goodness...



I need help.

Serious help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home