Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Best Thing That Ever Happened

As my "faithful" reader know, I love the Clarkson. I love her more than I should. I love everything about her. In fact, I didn't think it was possible to love her more.

And then THIS happens...



That's the Clarkson with Mike Watt.

As in THE Mike Watt (aka: one of the coolest bass players that ever lived).

("judge jru's desperate attempt to seem hip" side note: In my non-Idol related hours, I'd like to think that I have relatively cool CD collection. And that collection includes a fIREHOSE album and two Mike Watt solo albums.)




And not only is the Clarkson willing to pose for a picture with Mike Watt...SANS makeup...she is also having him "lay down some tracks" on her new album.

For reals.

And now...you'll have to excuse me...I've gotta go clean up this mess in my pants.



JUDGE JRU'S HIPSTER BONUS SECTION:


In case you're curious why I'm SO excited, take a listen to this...


Pretty hip, eh?



(Story via Stereogum)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home