Sunday, October 29, 2006

Negative Nancy

In looking over my past few posts, I've noticed that I've been a total bitch. My mother always used to tell me, "If you don't have something nice to say...don't say anything at all."

But clearly I've not been following that advice.

But I'm going to try to chance.

At least for a couple of hours.

So here it is...an entry where I'm saying something positive about a former Idol contestant...specifically Mister Chris "Just Call Me Daughtry" Daughtry.



He should have won.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Sour f'in grapes. He LOST. Get over it.

Is he talented? Absolutely.
Will he be successful? Probably.
Did he lose? YES.

Why?
Because too many 'fans' thought he PWN'd the competition, got busy voting for Elliott & thought he was safe. Too bad. So sad.

Taylor won. You don't like Taylor. We know this.

Is he talented? Absolutely.
Will he be successful? Probably.
Did he lose? NO! Hahahahahaha!

Soul f'in Patrol! Whooo!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he should have won! Great example of how much better some singers are when they do not have to cover songs or sing other lame ass songs.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

I don't think Chris is that great. He sounds exactly like all of those Creed/3 Doors Down bands.

Unique for American Idol? Yes.
Unique anywhere else? The opposite.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Daughtry sounds 10x better than creed, nickelback and all that crap. I think he'll be very successful. In the long run, probably moreso than anyone from this season including Taylor.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home