Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Country Slut Returns

Guess who's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack?



That's right.

The Idol 5's resident wide-eyed, wide-open country ho has returned...with a new single, entitled "Red High Heels."

CLICK HERE to take a listen.

Now I have to admit that I'm not really a modern country fan (with the exception of the Dixie Chicks), so I'm probably not the right audience for this ditty...BUT I'd like to think I can recognize a good thing when I hear it.

And this ain't a good thing.

It ain't much of anything actually.

If I want an Idol-related country song, I'll stick to this...



It's been weeks now...and I still can't get enough of this song. I honestly don't understand how I can like a song by the country cyborg...but I do.

I think there might be something in the water.

Send help.

Soon.


(Song link via Popwatch)

4 Comments:

Blogger MunaiM_NET said...

I was pleasantly surprised by Kellie's Red High Heels the first time I heard it, but right now I would probably give it a 6.5 out of 10. Carrie gets 8.5 or 9. <3 Carrie!

Can't wait for Paris' album though.

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Annah said...

I like Kellie's song a lot and I'm in now way a Pickler fan. I hated her on AI but I really love the song. I would rather listen to it than Carrie's song. I'm sick of it already.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kellie pickler is a fake slut. go carrie!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give the girl a break. The song isn't the best, but I have heard alot worst make it to the Top 10.

The song has a nice sound, kinda like a young Dolly Parton.

Oh, and I am NOT a Kellie Fan but She should do better in Music than Kathrine McPuke (come on, now thats funny)

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home