Friday, August 04, 2006

Let's hope his songs are better than his haircut



CLICK HERE for a full track listing of all of the "brilliant" new and "classic" songs that the Aiken is tackling on his upcoming new album.

I would post the full list here...but I can't seem to muster up any excitement at the thought hearing the 1,000 rendition of "Without You."

Or "I Want to Know What Love Is," Clay's duet with StupidSuzie from "Rock Star-INXS."

And I'm refusing to address the fact that Clay has decided to "interpret" a Diane Warren song made famous by Celine Dion.

Does anyone want and/or need that?

I know a certain someone that is DESPERATE to appear on VH1's next "DIVAS" concert...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making nasty comments about a CD you haven't heard shows your true colors. It is apparent that you don't like Clay. Unfortunately it is your lose because he is a tremendous concert performer no matter what he sings.

3:28 AM  
Blogger judge jru said...

Dear anonymous,

I do enjoy Clay...when he sings GOOD songs. I was not expressing my dislike for Clay the performer...I was simply critiquing the fact that the people that are choosing Clay's new songs have incredibly poor taste. I would like Clay to sing GREAT songs. Not mediocre ones.

Thanks for reading,
judge jru

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home