Friday, June 02, 2006

Wake Me Up When They're Done

So...the covers of the new Idol Singles are up over at Amazon.

And they are about as boring/bland/Kilolame as you would expect...



Don't get me started on Taylor's whole tousled it-should-look-like-I-just-got-out-of-bed-but-it-doesn't look.

It's almost as played out as he is.

ALMOST.


As for Miss McPhee...her picture is pretty in a very forgettable Noxema girl kind of way...



I guess the only thing that's at all interesting about Katharine's CD is that her rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" appears to be her new "A-Side" and that shite original "My Destiny" has been pushed into the shadows as the single's "B-Side."


BUT if I were you (and yes...I know I'm not), I would save you 7 bucks and skip both of these CDs.

Instead, click on down below and download the Idol 2's very own Kimberley Locke and her lovely rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."




I know I originally geeked out over Katharine's version...but K-Lo's version is the real thang (although I wish the arrangement wasn't quite SO cheesetastic)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Katherine McPhee remind you of a combination of Rachel Weisz and Katie Holmes. I think she was the product of both of their recent pregnancies.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home