Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Idol Factor

So the first episode of the Reality "Star" edition of "Fear Factor" aired tonight on the peacock channel...



And it featured a stellar Idol twosome: the Mormon girl that bleated like a goat from Idol 2...AND that Russian boy with the singing tracheotomy scar from Idol 4!



After the Idols won the first challenge (some kind of crazy demolition derby)...the second challenge involved...



...skulls and mud.


Actually...the only thing you need to know about this episode is that Anthony Fedorov got shirtless...





And Carmen Rasmusen climbed down into a well...



And then, Anthony was a gentleman...



And helped Carmen out of the well...



And then Anthony got muddy...







And at the end of the challenge, the dynamic blonde duo ended up coming in second...



...which means they get to come back next week and spend even more quality time with Joe Rogan!


I apologize for the extreme lameness of my stills...but I wanted to share the joy of this piece of summertime reality crap with you all (I also figured one or two of you might enjoy seeing the Fedorov shirtless).

All in all...it was surprisingly enjoyable episode of the Factor (although I don't have much to compare it to...the only other episode I've seen is the one featuring Stripper McKibbin).


AND next week...



Carmen is covered in bugs!


Now that shit is gonna be H-O-T!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Anthony looked dammm good!! The ppl from Amazing Race quit the show... that was funny! Thanks for the caps...anyways, I recored it so I can watch it over and over. Anthony covered in mudd yummy! He IS looking pretty fine! Just like wine...he's getting better and finer with age.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved how cute he was when talking about his driving skills,
I almost died seeing Anthony w/o his shirt on. I had my jaw drop when I saw him pull Carmen out of the well, seeing those amazing arms AND seeing him muddy.
I found it incredibly cute the way he was talking to her n stuff.
I found myself cheering for them n not realizing I was loud :)
The episode completed my night
and I wish it were next Tuesday just so I can see him again.

Great entertaiment! GREAT!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved watching the show. I was cheering on the "AI" team. I loved Anthony's determination to win in the Demolition contest. Great driving. It was HOT !!!
That was nice how they gave the second place team a chance to stay out of the next competition. Love our Anthony....
It is not that you win or lose, but how you play the game. I was so proud.

Then the "Skull" competion was great. Loved how they worked together as a team and kept each other going. Great team !!!
This is the most exitement I have had since Season 4 of "AI".
GO CARMEN AND ANTHONY !!!
I will be tuned in for next week for sure.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Nicole said...

Um, OK, Anthony's not bad with his shirt off, but it sure looks to me like his nipples are in really weird places. Maybe it's just the camera angle?

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan and Victoria from amazing race said they wanted to come onto fear factor to "repair" the misconceptions people had about them as a result of AR.....I'm thinkin' that they failed miserably in that attempt! Sheesh, he was as idiotic on FF as he was on AR, if not worse. Anthony is doing well, though, i'm happy for him!

oh...and Nicole, his nipples are on the right place lol. I saw his pics on Anthonyfanclub.com. I'm sure it's just the camera angle.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way Anthony is from Ukraine and it was a damm good show this week and last week. I hope that Anthony and Carmen win,but Mike and Trish are just as good but Anthony and Carmen are just better.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I was floating on a cloud the whole night. The first week Anthony without a shirt the second week Anthony without a shirt wow. But one thing about this week is how clear it was that Anthony didn't like Trish it's just reality tv Anthony is better with Carmen. But it did make it fun to watch. I love you Anthony keep it up hottie

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home