Monday, June 19, 2006

Holy Sh*t!

I'm currently riding the unemployment train until July 10th...so I have a lot of time on my hands...which means I'm spending entirely TOO much time on YouTube.

I came across this bit of video ridiculousness today and almost crapped my pants.



The Video is described as being: "A video from Wesleyan University's 2005 Fall Terpsichore dance choreographed to "Baby Mama" by Fantasia Barrino."

My Name is Judge Jru. I am a Wesleyan graduate. And I don't think I've ever felt more proud to be a WesAlum than I do right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

AMAZING. WOW. there are just no other words for that.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I wasn't almost finished at NYU, I would SO transfer schools! Simply mah-velous!!

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yumalicious!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say so :-) yummy!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home