Friday, May 05, 2006

judge jru is a giver

From time to time...I'm known to listen to non-Idol related music.

And from time to time, I feel the need to blog about it.

Tonight, is one of those times.


So here it goes...


Words cannot describe the joy I feel every time I hear Nelly Furtado's new Europe/UK only single, so I'm not even going to try describe the pop euphoria that is "Maneater."

Instead...I'll provide you with the video for the song:



The video is actually not nearly as good as I would like it to be. It deserves better. Nelly deserves better for that matter.

So...to make up for the lack of video goodness, I have provided you all with a link to a very special place where you can download the mp3 of this ridiculously catchy bit of musical goodness for yourself:

"Maneater" - Nelly Furtado



AND as an added bonus, here is the video for the song that Nelly is releasing in the US as her first single, "Promiscuous," off her upcoming album, "Loose."



This song is good...it's just not nearly as good as "Maneater" (but then again, I can't imagine anything coming close).


One last thing...because I'm such a giver...I'll also provide you all with an mp3 of this song to make your iPod even happier:

"Promiscuous" - Nelly Furtado




Please Enjoy!

And btw, if you don't like these bits...you have no pop soul.


OK. Fine. If you insist, I'll give you some Idol-related bit of something.

Here is the semi-new video for Carrie Underwood's latest single, "Don't Forget to Remember Me," where Carrie's REAL mom...plays her VIDEO mom.



Boring!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zak said...

Are you always a giver? Never a taker?

11:06 AM  
Blogger judge jru said...

always.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

I am IN LOVE with Maneater. I heard it about 2 months ago for the first time and hated it. Now I want to make sweet love to it....is that wrong?

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home