Thursday, March 02, 2006

Poor Clay is surely "aching"

Want more on the latest Clay Aiken sex scandal?

Just CLICK HERE.

I would have posted the horrifying picture on here, except...well...I don't want to ever look at it again.

Also, I have to admit...I might actually be starting to feel sorry for the guy.


We get it people! Clay's a giant homo! And an internet slut!


The lesson that should be learned from all of this is that Idol contestants should be less like Anwar Robinson and more like the Verraros.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

It looks like him, but then it doesn't. I'm not quite sure if it's him or not

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well if it's him...I'm in! Yay for cute, ottery guys... :-)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home