Saturday, March 25, 2006

Chris Daughtry Isn't an Original? Get Out!

According to Michael K and the good folks over at Dlisted, Chris Daughtry's performance of "I Walk the Line" was direct ripoff of Live's performance of "I Walk the Line."

Click here to read the full story.



Here's thing about this whole bit...

Just last week, Chris made a direct reference to the fact that he chose "Higher Ground" as his song during Stevie Wonder song week...because he was familiar with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers version.

So um...I hate to say it...but...DUH! It ain't too hard to figure out why he chose "I Walk the Line"' this week, eh?

That Chris Daughtry is not only cute...but he's smart too! He knows...if it ain't broke...don't fix it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jackie said...

I completely agree with you.
I am also admittedly a Chris Daughtry fan. However he is going to need some help with his image, not that there is anything wrong with it. It's just that I've seen it before somewhere...
Oh right, Ed Kowalczyk, lead singer of Live.
Granted Chris is a better looking version IMHO, nonetheless, it is too close not to cause some major controversy.
I rest my case with the side-be side comparison:
http://www.idolonfox.com/photos/?cat=20&sct=23&pic=8283
http://www.magieheim.at/keltica/me/cyberlinks/ed_kowalczyk(LiVE).jpg

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unoriginal? On AI?? Surely you gest.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home