Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Where's my Mandisa?

judge jru's not-so-live blog of the episode 6 of the Idol 5

8:00 pm - We're in Austin, Texas tonight. And the only place I want to be? Project Runway-land.

8:02 pm - Only two minutes in and we have a GIANT homo alert!



8:12 pm - UT-Austin cameo! I worked on a show about UT - Austin!

8:15 pm - Jason Horn's intro package gives me an idea! Six Feet Under - the reality show!

Oh wait...they've done that.

8:16 pm - Jason Horn the embalmer is kinda adorable...in that works with dead people/sings awful Josh Groban songs kind of way.

Someone needs a life makeover - Idol Style...STAT!

(Did I just use STAT in a sentence? Ugh. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I hope you can forgive me.)

8:28 pm - Jeffrey Pollack doesn't know why he should be the next American Idol. I might be able to think of a few reasons, if he wants too call me or anything.

Seriously.

I can totally give him some...um..."pointers."

8:32 pm - Simon thinks that a lot of people would "like" Ashley Jackson (the 20 year old blonde fit model from Dallas). I'm not one of them. She bugs BIG TIME.

8:37 pm - Ronnie "R.J."Norman bugs too.

8:47 pm - Allison Schoening, who survived a near-plane crash, is totally cute...totally adorable...totally worth a second chance. Except that she has about as much talent as JENTINA (if you aren't familiar with the non-talent that is Jentina. I highly recommend that you click on this link and check out the video for her song "Bad Ass Strippa." You'll be glad you did. Scout's Honor!)

8:48 pm - Boy Band Alert! 16 year-old William Makar makes it to Hollywood! I don't think William is Idol Top 12 material...but if O-Town wanted to reform sans Ashley Parker Angel, I think they've found his replacement.

8:57 pm - OK...we're done with Austin. Does that mean it's time for Hollywood?

8:58 pm - Crap...we gotta go to Boston first.

8:59 pm - But then on Wednesday, we finally make it to Hollywood! And that means that I'm going to be able to see my Mandisa again.



And THAT will make me...a very happy judge jru.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked the William boy. I thought he was by far the best one.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home