Monday, February 27, 2006

Blog Crush

WARNING: IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF TAYLOR HICKS' "SOUL PATROL," YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THIS POST!

I don't know if you've heard, but I've got a MAJOR blog crush on FourFour. That Rich (the writer of FourFour) is so F-ing smart and funny that I want to be the mother of his children...just so my babies can be half as witty as he is.

OK, that last bit might have pushed the edge of creepy...but a crush is a crush. I'm not so good with expressing myself around the dudes. For instance, there was this time in college when my crush at the time sat next to me in class and started talking to me.

Perfect opportunity to woo him with my sparkling personality, right?

Here's the thing...

In the midst of chatting with him, drool fell out of the corner of my mouth. Seriously.

Needless to say, I didn't date much in college.


OK...now that I've shared too much, let's get back to the reason I'm posting...FourFour's latest post is all about his burgeoning hatred for Idol 5's very own Taylor Hicks. He has said it all. Everything I've ever felt about Taylor and his weird Joe Cocker bullshit has been expressed by my never-in-a-million-years imaginary boyfriend Rich.

So CLICK HERE won't you?

And join me as I say thank you Rich. Thank you for being you and giving me faith that boys like you exist.

1 Comments:

Blogger yep, it's me.... said...

wow

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home