Friday, February 24, 2006

All I Ever Needed To Know About America I Learned On the Idol

This week's results are in!

Irina Slutskaya got Bronze. Sasha Cohen got Silver. And Some Japanese LADY won the Gold.


Oh wait...wrong results show.


Unlike the folks over at the Idol, I am not going to torture you with some long, dragged out post. Instead, I'm going to tell you the four things I learned about America from the Idol 5's very first results show.

FOUR THINGS THAT AMERICA HATES MORE THAN POISON

1) America hates pretty girls that pose in "Men's" magazines.



Bye Becky!


2) America hates humble fat boys that love their granny.



Bye Bobbie!


3) America hates opera singers.



Bye Stevie!


4) America hates mediocrity.



Bye Patrick!





We'll miss you four! At least for a couple minutes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Livi of the Mountain said...

ROFLOL....geez, tell us how you really feel. Ok I agree with most of it but I really think David should have gone home before Patrick.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home