Friday, January 13, 2006

Kelly comes to her senses...

SEMI-BREAKING NEWS...

Since I'm currently riding the unemployed train for a little bit, I've been spending some quality time with TiVo.

I was just catching up on all the latest entertainment dish by half-watching "ET on MTV," while surfing the world wide web...when I heard some BIG news.

In a backstage (or red-carpet) interview with Kelly Clarkson, the music superstar admits that she and Graham Colton are no longer dating. Kelly says, "actually we're just friends now...it's totally mutual."

I feel for Kelly in her time of mutual breakup mourning...really I do...but I have to admit, I'm a more than a little relieved to hear that Graham is no longer in the running towards becoming Mister Kelly Clarkson.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats really sad... in her recent interviews I read that she said Graham Colton was the "one"... and was thinking of an engagement. That sucks. Poor Kelly. Maybe this will drive her to write some new great songs!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly Clarkson is engaged to
Graham Colton. Kelly always fibs about her love life. We’ll probably be hearing about her secret overseas wedding sometime this year or next. I don’t blame her for lying. Who wants to be like Angelina and Brad? Btw, Graham will never be Mr. Clarkson. Graham is extremely talented in his own right and will be respected as such one day.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home