Friday, January 13, 2006

God Help Us All...

TIVO ALERT!

On Tuesday, January 17th at 7:30pm EST (4:30 Pacific), Fox Reality's "Reality Remix" will devote an entire episode to the Idol phenomenon.

I was lucky enough to be interviewed for a segment.


A very friendly camera crew came to my house this past Tuesday.

Everything was going great... I was having a very nice chat with the producer and the crew about the Idol...and then they turned on the camera...and I became sweaty, inarticulate guy.


Apparently, on camera...I am more of a William Hung...than a Kelly Clarkson.


Needless to say, I have no idea what I said...and if I said anything of any interest to anyone. I'm pretty sure I wasn't even able to string a single complete sentence together.

BUT according to my inside source, edited together in a segment...I actually make sense...although I'm reserving judgment until I can see for myself.


So if you do decide to check out the show, please do so at your own risk...and be kind, because after all this was my first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home