Sunday, December 18, 2005

judge jru's Dreamz

As previously mentioned, I am very VERY excited about the upcoming new movie, "American Dreamz." The film is written and directed by Paul Weitz and it's been described on IMDB as "A satire of American identity, based around the wildly popular television singing contest called American Dreamz."

Did I mention that the film stars one of my favorite musical poptrashtic personalities of all time...MANDY MOORE???

The trailer
has now premiered online and the film looks to be as much fun as I hoped it would be...but I'm going to try not to get TOO excited...because as we have learned in the past, don't judge a film by it's trailer.

But then again, how can you NOT be excited after seeing the following...



George Bush, is that you?



Dick Cheney, is that you?



Simon Cowell, is that you?



American Idol Stage, is that you?



Tamyra, is that you?



Bo Bice, is that you?



Kelly Clarkson, is that you?



Harold and Kitty, is that you?



Hi...I don't know if I told you this, but I couldn't BE more excited for this movie if I tried!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home