Saturday, July 16, 2005

Kelly is NOT the new Esther Williams!

WANTED: Stylist for former reality star turned musical superstar. The one that I have is currently not working out...at all!







During her time on the Idol, Kelly was very fashion forward...she wore "skants," pulled off a killer Janet Jackson-esque tie/hat combo, and even somehow managed to look classy in pearls during "big band" week...but THIS...this ensemble is absolutely, without a doubt the worst use of see through fabric I have ever seen in my entire life.


(Thanks to Doria for sending me these amazing pictures!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

SWEET JESUS.

I'm at a loss for words.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horrible outfit, but look at that body! It's incredible!

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think shes hot

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home