Thursday, June 16, 2005

214 Embarassing Albums...and no mention of DeNoNo

So Stereogum has a genius post encouraging people to confess "the worst/most embarassing CD that you ever bought."

Over 214 people have responded to the bit so far...including myself.

Yes...everyone...I am the proud owner of the official "Sabrina : the Teenage Witch" soundtrack, Mandy Moore's "Coverage," AND a bootleg copy of the "From Justin To Kelly" soundtrack.







Is it wrong that I'm almost proud of this compilation of crap?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Don't be sad...

I bought both the Sabrina the Teenage Witch soundtrack and From Justin to Kelly on dvd.

I have some of the songs from the dvd downloaded, so I feel that make just as bad.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home