Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Green Mile

I'm currently on a road trip...so I missed the Idol for the first time ever tonight!

Thanks to the magic of the internet. I still have the results...

THE ACTUAL BOTTOM TWO
  • Anthony "Surprisingly Cute" Fedorov
  • Scott "I'm No Prison Guard" Savol
And in the end...America finally sent Scott down the long green mile home.



Bye Scott! We won't miss you! Please listen to Fantasia and treat your baby mama with the respect that she deserves!

* * *
Also...can someone please tell me what happened to that "Vote for the Worst" website that everyone was all up in arms about? It's gone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The site crashed when it got swamped by hits. The dingbat owner of this idiotic site claims he's moving it to a dedicated server, and will have it up again. Oh, joy.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home