Sunday, May 01, 2005

Celebrity Deathmatch: Clay vs. Rush

Conservative media whore/pundit Rush Limbaugh is getting harassed by the Claymates for bashing the Idol.

"I have never, ever seen American Idol," Mr. Limbaugh said last week, "I don't need to see recycled amateur shows, I deal with enough amateurs every day in my life anyway."

This inane insult to the Idol set off a furious chain of events that ended with Rush getting flooded with hate email from the Claymates.

Just a few days later...the "Big Fat Idiot" couldn't take it anymore and he ended up repenting for his sins.

The following statement was posted on RushLimbaugh.Com:

"I have been getting swamped...Apparently there's a fan group out there for Clay Aiken, and I am getting swamped because I have dissed Clay Aiken, that he is different, that he is better. And I didn't mean to diss anybody. I was just expressing in passionate terms why I don't watch American Idol. I'm not putting it down. If you like it, that's fine. I know that I'm in the minority on this, and as a minority I have rights. And I have the right here to tell you I don't like it. So if you like Clay Aiken, that's fine. If you love Clay Aiken, that's fine. Unfortunately because of my hearing I can't tell the difference between Clay Aiken and anybody else I've never heard sing before. That's another reason I don't watch the show. It's music and it's new music. I can't hear it anyway, doesn't make any sense to me."

For the full story, click here.


Somehow...I don't feel sorry for Mr. Limbaugh at all. Funny that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home