Monday, May 30, 2005

Cannibalism is the NEW diet

Direct from E! Online's "Watch With Kristin":

Most Bite-Worthy: Paula Abdul

No doubt about it. She crazy. But personally, I find her fun crazy, though that may change should I require antibiotics. While interviewing Simon, Randy, Ryan and our favorite "Straight up, now tell me" girl at the Fox party, I had my arm extended across the Idol gang to get the microphone near Simon. Apparently, my arm either was too close to her face (mind you, we looked like André the Giant and Hervé Villechaize, standing side by side) or the buffet table was lacking, for Paula snapped her head forward and bit my forearm.


Hmm...I wonder what an E! correspondent tastes like...

Do you think Kristin tastes sweet like Steve Kmetko?

Or sour like Jules Asner?

Or just slimey like A.J. Benza???

* * *

And while we are on the subject of Paula...can we TALK about this old picture of Paula with the Guarini???



Maybe Corey Clark WAS telling the truth after all!


(Story thanks to TDZ)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home