Saturday, May 14, 2005

America's Next Top Fag Hag

Tonight, I met up with my friend Jeff for drinks at Akbar, which is a lovely dive-y kind of gay bar in Silverlake. I was very excited to relax, drink, and be merry...so the last thing I expected was to run into Idol 4 finalist, Mikalah Gordon.

I first spotted Mikalah, while Jeff was using the facilities. This girl passed by our table that looked suspiciously familiar. I thought to myself: "that couldn't be Mikalah...right?"

I didn't want to give up our coveted seat at a table, but my curiosity got the best of me, so I followed the familiar figure outside...where she was almost immediately approached. It turned out that this mysterious young lady was indeed the one and only Mikalah Gordon. She was very friendly with the homos and chatted with them for quite a while.

Did I mention that Mikalah is only seventeen and really doesn't have any business hanging outside of a gay bar on a Friday night at one o'clock in the morning?

Unfortunately, Mikalah didn't really say anything of interest (at least not what bits I could make out)...and since I'm too much of a social degenerate, I didn't even take this once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the Mikalah.

In fact, when one of Mikalah's two homo chaperones started chatting with us, I freaked out...ever so slightly...and decided that it was time that Jeff and I head home.

PS: Although I didn't actually meet her, Mikalah seemed "very nice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home