Thursday, April 07, 2005

Where's my Baby Mama Drama?

I'm so pissed! Fantasia ended up singing some b.s. medley of "Truth Is" & "I Believe" on tonight's episode of the Idol. I was promised "Baby Mama"!!!

WHY NO BABY MAMA?

I know this is a family show, but if they can show Nikki McKibbin's bastard child crying his eyes out during Idol 1...then they can definitely have Fantasia perform her tribute to all of the baby mama's in the audience during Idol 4!

Idol producers be damned...I will see Fantasia perform "Baby Mama" someday soon. You best BELIEVE that!


Anyways, on to this week's results:

THE ACTUAL BOTTOM THREE
  • Nikko "Don't Call me OJ" Smith
  • Scott "I Beat My Wife" Savol
  • Vonzell "Quietly Confident" Solomon

And in the end, we said goodbye to Nikko.

Bye Nikko! Have fun chillin' with Charles Grigsby and Rickey Smith!


FANTASIA UPDATE: Fantasia has a book deal...just like the Aiken! The title of her inspirational autobiography? "Life is Not a Fairy Tale," of course.

(Story via the always-in-the-know-Zak of TDZ fame)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home