Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Are the Maroulis Moms the NEW Claymates?

BREAKING NEWS

Apparently, I spew "non-truths"


* * * * *

From: Tammy G.
To: judge jru
Date: Apr 6, 2005 4:24 AM
Subject: Constantine Rock's...

Oh my God, your a freak! What are you twelve? Lol. It only goes to show that any nim-witt w/o a brain can set up a site thats spews non-truths, while verbally slaying people they don't even know. At the most, it's only your personal opinion. I think you should do yourself and your readers (if you have any.) a favor and listen to it again. It's on http://www.idolmedia.tv/ I doubt that you will though. You obviously have no integrity. And I would like to see any evidence that Constantine said he sang grudge. The only thing I've ever heard him say anything regarding grunge, was right before he sang "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt. When he said that he loved the 90's because of grunge. Oh, before you label me a teeny-bopper fan for Constantine, I'm a 46 yr, old married woman...one of many.

Tammy G.
Seattle, WA. (the real of home of grunge!)
* * * * *
I heart hate email.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Anonymous Nutcase said...

omg is this woman blind or tone deaf? or maybe she just likes Constansuck's scary faces.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

Maybe her hearing is as bad as her typing. Gheesh.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous carrie said...

hate mail is quite entertaining.
happy belated birthday!
i hope you and big sis are well.
lov, your cuz

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home