Tuesday, February 01, 2005

And now for something completely different...

I know...I know...this is supposed to an American Idol ONLY blog and all. BUT I just got back from a wicked awesome Scissor Sisters concert, where the opening act (hey willpower) made me happy in all of my special areas.



There were backup dancers. SYNCHRONIZED BACKUP DANCERS!

And as everyone knows, I'm a whore for synchronized anything.

I loved every minute of them.

And their music was pretty darn good too, just check out a couple of their indie pop tunes:

hey willpower - Double Fantasy II

hey willpower - Uh Uh Uh

Needless to say, I'm very excited that they are coming back to town in a couple of weeks.


And if you must get an American Idol fix, you might want to head over to VH1.com and check out Kelly Clarkson's live performances of a bunch of her brilliant tracks from the best album an American Idol contestant has ever produced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home