Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Kenny Loggins' F***ing Pooh Corner

the top five things judge jru loved about the Las Vegas audition episode of the Idol 4
1) It contains the shortest Charo cameo ever.
2) "I may be white, but it's just a birthmark." --Mikalah
3) "[If this all works out] I'll finally be able to buy my mom those implants she wants."--Mikalah
4) Jennifer Todd (the homemaker from Ontario, California) may be the new Frenchie.
5) It wasn't "Point Pleasant."

the bottom two things judge jru hated about the Las Vegas audition episode of the Idol 4
1) Kenny Loggins' intro package didn't mention the years he spent in Pooh Corner
2) Making fun of the crazies still makes me feel uncomfortable on my insides


Did I mention I'm excited about seeing Mikalah again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home